Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the gadgets team Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GT HAMACHI NETWORKS
GT RECEPTION
GT-reception pass 123, meant for all new members join this ham to contact the staff

GT test net
GT-test pass 123, if u have to get tested join this ham

Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is StevenSua

Our users have posted a total of 5440 messages in 888 subjects
Top posters
The Crocodile (1348)
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_vote_lcapNERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_voting_barNERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_vote_rcap 
najex (565)
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_vote_lcapNERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_voting_barNERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_vote_rcap 
Tino The Sinner (179)
Vongola-x (130)
Fallen King (106)
Snakedoc(Lord) (98)
vem123 (47)
Scorpion67 (44)
Yuri Bakura (36)
j0hnb0i (31)
Latest topics
» Teise is here hope to rock this :D
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby IversonSt3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 pm

» Do you want this old scorp back :) ?
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Vongola-x Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

» hell kaiser app
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Fallen King Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

» WB second app
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

» hinato
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

» Raven
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

» phantomVIII's application
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby najex Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 pm

» Richlik123 Applicantion(iam Back)
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby najex Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

» Lucifer Application FTW
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Lucifer Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

» Shin Chan App.
NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm

NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here Empty
PostSubject: NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here   NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm

OK so again i see a lot o familiar names
so what should i say again??
HI IM NERO
i like dueling , ( playing card games)
im 23 y/o , my friends describe me as their favorite character
My girl says i cant live without attention and guess what she is right
im a Nurse in the US of A
Born in Mexico Proud to live in TEXAS
and i truly think that we all should work together to change the TCG player steriotype
if we bann all Naturo Dresslike wanna be's and all the MY MOM SAYS I CANT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE from our game LOL

na just kidding , but i truly hate that anime addict non social steriotype

im a GB. BW. Cat , player
a have a lot of experience with
GIGAVISE , CRYSTALS , and DARK SCORPIONS
and whatever u wanna know about me let me know
Back to top Go down
najex
Tester
Tester
najex

PostSubject: Re: NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here   NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:23 pm

I think that will be enought thank you Smile

ok I can test ye if you want (if ye see me online)

when are you online?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here   NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

a guy named snakecok or something like that test me alreadybut thank you
Back to top Go down
najex
Tester
Tester
najex

PostSubject: Re: NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here   NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

even better than I can slack of xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here   NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NERO FROM THE LWO All the way here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team related :: Team applications-
Jump to: