Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the gadgets team Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GT HAMACHI NETWORKS
GT RECEPTION
GT-reception pass 123, meant for all new members join this ham to contact the staff

GT test net
GT-test pass 123, if u have to get tested join this ham

Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is StevenSua

Our users have posted a total of 5440 messages in 888 subjects
Top posters
The Crocodile (1348)
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_vote_lcapNecron_Warrior's app by drago I_voting_barNecron_Warrior's app by drago I_vote_rcap 
najex (565)
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_vote_lcapNecron_Warrior's app by drago I_voting_barNecron_Warrior's app by drago I_vote_rcap 
Tino The Sinner (179)
Vongola-x (130)
Fallen King (106)
Snakedoc(Lord) (98)
vem123 (47)
Scorpion67 (44)
Yuri Bakura (36)
j0hnb0i (31)
Latest topics
» Teise is here hope to rock this :D
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby IversonSt3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 pm

» Do you want this old scorp back :) ?
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Vongola-x Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

» hell kaiser app
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Fallen King Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

» WB second app
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

» hinato
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

» Raven
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

» phantomVIII's application
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby najex Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 pm

» Richlik123 Applicantion(iam Back)
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby najex Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

» Lucifer Application FTW
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Lucifer Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

» Shin Chan App.
Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Necron_Warrior's app by drago

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Necron_Warrior's app by drago Empty
PostSubject: Necron_Warrior's app by drago   Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minipostSubject: Application form Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pmNecron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_quote Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_edit Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_delete Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_ip

timezone:GMT 00

Time u r Online: quite a lot

KCVDS Name: necron_warrior

Hamachi Name: Necron_warrior

Dueling Strengths: field control

Dueling Weaknesses: synchros and deck building

Personal Dueling rate: 7

Academies: none
- Academy Names: none

Who invited u: Dragoroosey

sorry about the copied bar at top and large text

bad pasting idea

same excuse as jake da jake but this ones registered Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Necron_Warrior's app by drago   Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Necron_Warrior's app by drago 39375 Hallo
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
Administrator
Administrator
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Necron_Warrior's app by drago   Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 pm

i dont get why drago has to make someones application, i cant believe that person is that lazy -.-, but after all everythings there so
~accepted~
join the test net
Back to top Go down
https://gadgetsteam.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necron_Warrior's app by drago   Necron_Warrior's app by drago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necron_Warrior's app by drago
Page 1 of 1