Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Wlecome to the Gadgets Team (GT)

This is our team. Take a look around, we hope you enjoy it.
If you wish to join the team register and post an application, If your application gets approved, you will take a test

(sorry, you can't see every forum before u get a test, this is because of the safety, we don't want other teams to see our forums)

Here is our testing Hamachi network:

GT-test pass 123

Leave the network once you've been tested.
Please read our team's rules to avoid any kind of conflicts.

Thank you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the gadgets team Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GT HAMACHI NETWORKS
GT RECEPTION
GT-reception pass 123, meant for all new members join this ham to contact the staff

GT test net
GT-test pass 123, if u have to get tested join this ham

Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is StevenSua

Our users have posted a total of 5440 messages in 888 subjects
Top posters
The Crocodile (1348)
my very very very late application I_vote_lcapmy very very very late application I_voting_barmy very very very late application I_vote_rcap 
najex (565)
my very very very late application I_vote_lcapmy very very very late application I_voting_barmy very very very late application I_vote_rcap 
Tino The Sinner (179)
Vongola-x (130)
Fallen King (106)
Snakedoc(Lord) (98)
vem123 (47)
Scorpion67 (44)
Yuri Bakura (36)
j0hnb0i (31)
Latest topics
» Teise is here hope to rock this :D
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby IversonSt3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 pm

» Do you want this old scorp back :) ?
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Vongola-x Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

» hell kaiser app
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Fallen King Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

» WB second app
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

» hinato
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

» Raven
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 am

» phantomVIII's application
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby najex Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 pm

» Richlik123 Applicantion(iam Back)
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby najex Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 pm

» Lucifer Application FTW
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Lucifer Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

» Shin Chan App.
my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm

my very very very late application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my very very very late application Empty
PostSubject: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 pm

well i decided to make an app coz its better now than never

timezone:IDK

Time u r Online: mostly night time but anytime a weekends and hols

KCVDS Name:Dragoroosey

Hamachi Name:Dragoroosey [all the ranks of my acadimies

Dueling Strengths: i can copy decks Very Happy

Dueling Weaknesses: cant list em to many

Personal Dueling assesment: (1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 the best)
about 7.34712490765

Academies:LDA DAD UDA (gone) and here Very Happy
CBA given links

name same in all except its roosey88 in LDA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Welcome!
If you want I can show you around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:02 pm

i could've fill it for u , but my ink is finished for today

i like ur application and ill accept u in my team, if i can make one here....

the rest is up to mizara, so buddy, pls show him our team... im sure u'll like it Wink

nice dueling ability
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 pm

erm guys i just wanna point something out....

I INVITED BOTH OF U HERE!!!!! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Well...Well...That was a bit late but it's nvr late for welcome xD

Hope u a Nice stay (again) with us xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my very very very late application   my very very very late application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my very very very late application
Page 1 of 1